SolarX - 9W Solar powered enclosure for GoPro cameras
This product currently has no videos.
Solar Panel Specifications:
9 Watt Solar Panel
- Dimensions: 220 x 255 x 5mm (8.7 x 10.1 x 0.2in)
- Weight: 360g (12.75oz)
- Peak Current: 1500mA
- Peak Power: 9.0W
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
- Open Circuit Voltage: 7.0V
- Peak Voltage: 6.0V
- Cell Efficiency: 19%
If your installation is in a particularly cloudy or rainy area we also have an 18W upgrade option.Battery Specifications:
- Capacity: 12,000 mAH, 44 Wh
- Output: 5V 2A and 5 V, 1A (two USB-A outputs)
- Input: 5-6 V, 2000 mA (5.5x2.1mm barrel)
- Maximum Output Power: 15 Watts (total)
- Weight: 11 oz (312 g)
- Dimensions: 4" x 4.25" x 0.75" (104 x 107 x 19 mm)
- Always On Mode: does not automatically shutdown when inactive.
- Protection: Overcharge, Over discharge, Over Current, Short Circuit
- LED indicators: light sequentially when charging to indicate the current capacity
- Material: NK-7 Polypropylene Resin
- Exterior Dimensions: 9.1" x 6.8" x 3.8" (231 x 173 x 97 mm)
- Interior Dimensions: 7.4" x 4.9" x 3.1" (188 x 124 x 79 mm)
- Padlock holes: 2 at top to secure the contents.
- Mounts: Aluminum bracket with tripod holes (¼"-20) on the top (2x 1.75"spacing), back (3x 2.75"spacing), and bottom (1x centered), as well as two 1.1" slots (2.5"spacing) at back for strapping to a post.
Camdo 9W Solar powered camera enclosure - Rugged and long term operation
SolarX is compatible with the GoPro HERO5 Black, HERO5 Session, HERO4 and HERO3 cameras. SolarX is designed for use with our Blink or BlinkX time-lapse camera controllers for long term operation of GoPro cameras off the grid for time lapse photographyWe offer a choice of solar powered enclosures, but the 9 Watt version is by far the most popular one. Each enclosure includes a rugged weatherproof case, a V44 battery (12,000MaH), and a 9W solar panel. Everything you need to keep your Camera and Blink controllers safe from the elements. There's even space left inside to store extra batteries or items. The 9W solar panel trickle charges the V44 battery (or smaller V15 battery) to increase your project time. It's hard to believe, but even in the UK there is enough solar radiation to run the internal batteries in the Camdo enclosure for over 30 days with each charge.
Price: £876.00 (including VAT)